Families & Caregivers
You are not alone. Like most people, no matter how much you want to be there, you have responsibilities of your own and possibly living far away from those you love when they need you most is incredibly stressful. Let me offer you some peace of mind.
My clients will never have to go through healthcare challenges alone.
Do you worry about the safety of your aging parents in their home? Are you confident that your loved one understands their provider’s recommendations? Is your loved one having trouble adhering to the treatment plan? I will be there to ensure that the person you care about is being treated with compassion and dignity and is getting the quality of care you would want to receive yourself.
Helping YOU Care for THEM!
On your behalf, I will be there to:
- Make sure that healthcare providers receive all the information they need.
- Ensure adherence to the recommended treatment plan.
- Prepare for appointments, procedures, and surgeries.
- Help your parents adapt to their home environment to support their safety and independence.
- Facilitate end-of-life planning family discussions.