I advocate on behalf of my Clients, to ensure that the quality of care they receive is at its optimum.
WHY DO YOU NEED A PATIENT ADVOCATE?
As the aging population grows the burden of healthcare falls on the shoulders of patients and families. I work diligently to make sure that providers listen to their patients, meet their needs, and are sensitive to their realities. I’m an extra set of eyes and ears expertly trained to look out for your best interests and effectively communicate with healthcare professionals.
A few more reasons you might want to consider working with a Patient Advocate.
- No immediate family members are available to fulfill this role on an ongoing basis.
- No local support system is in place to provide adequate attention to what needs to be done.
- Multiple conditions are becoming a challenge to manage.
- An overwhelming amount of new information makes decision-making frightening and daunting.
- Coordinating transition of care is beyond your level of expertise.
- A crisis situation is making it difficult to focus.
- Having to learn about patient rights, healthcare laws, and available resources on your own, takes away time you would rather spend caring for your loved one.
- You need someone you can trust on your side.
There are many benefits to working with a Patient Advocate, one of them being having someone by your side who has the knowledge and experience in how our healthcare system works!
- achieve stronger compliance
- gather relevant information for critical decision-making
- have someone you can trust to be physically present for you or your loved one
- gain peace-of-mind under stressful circumstances
- save time and money working with someone who understands the healthcare landscape
- lean on someone who gets it